What’s better than having everything you need in a well-organized backpack?
Men can have more fun on a trip if they have the Best Travel Backpacks for men. The right backpack is essential since you might need it for a week, month, or year. With so many brands and models available, how can you choose? The best ones are easy to assemble, durable, feature-rich, and comfortable. Ideally, it should be strong and rough on the outside. These 10 Best Travel Backpacks for Men will help you decide which one is right for you.
- 1 Checkout The 10 Best Travel Backpacks Below
- 1.1 1. The Anti-Theft Urban Travelon Bag
- 1.2 2. Open Story Backpack
- 1.3 3. The Pakt Travel Backpack
- 1.4 4. The Swissgear Travel Backpack
- 1.5 5. The Osprey Ultralight Stuff Pack
- 1.6 6. The Pacsafe Venturesafe Backpack
- 1.7 7. The Osprey Atmos AG 65
- 1.8 8. The Medium Expandable Knack Pack
- 1.9 9. The Waterfly Crossbody Backpack
- 1.10 10. The Nomatic 40L Travel Bag
- 2 Conclusion
Checkout The 10 Best Travel Backpacks Below
1. The Anti-Theft Urban Travelon Bag
With its five-point anti-theft security system and five different anti-theft features, the Urban Travelon bag is one of the Best Travel Backpacks we have encountered.
- The backpack measures 11.5″ x 18.5″ x 6″ and is equipped with a 5-point anti-theft security system
- One padded sleeve holds up to a 15-6″ laptop, the other an iPad or tablet
- Organization panels, slip pockets, zippered pockets and pen loops on the front compartment
- Rear pass-through straps to slide over luggage wheels, top grab handle, and Sternum straps
- Cool comfort is provided by air mesh back and straps
- Internally, there is a key ring
- Has credit card slots
- Features two zippered pockets
- Locks don’t fit into zippers
- Too short a chest strap
2. Open Story Backpack
Commuters, digital nomads, and travelers will love the Open Story Backpack. In addition to providing extra protection and organization, the integrated laptop pocket allows for easy storage of travel gear, tech, toiletries, clothes, and other items.
- It measures 16.5″ (H) x 11.5″ (W) x 6″ (D) (Overall)
- Suitable for ages 18 and up
- Organizer pocket, laptop pocket, utility clip on interior
- Features include a front zipper pocket, padded shoulder straps, a trolley sleeve, water bottle pockets, and a top carrying handle.
- Suitable for laptops up to 13 inches
- Closure is zippered
- Zipper pocket at front
- Straps with padding
- Sleeve for trolleys
- Pocket for water bottles
- Handle on top
- Maximum laptop size is 13 inches
- Capacity: 16 liters
3. The Pakt Travel Backpack
Featuring a zip-around structure with two compartments, the Pakt Travel Backpack eliminates the stress of messy backpacks. Your essentials are easy to reach thanks to the external pockets on the bag.
- Dimensions 21.5h x 14w x 9d in., meet carry-on requirements for most domestic airlines.
- Main compartment with U-zip access and lockable zippers – total capacity 46L
- While checking the bag, you can tuck the shoulder straps and hipbelt away
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket and protected rear panel zip laptop sleeve
- Loops for attaching a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Compression straps compress the StraightJacket bag when not full
- Resistant to water
- Waste-reducing materials
- Nothing remarkable about its exterior design
4. The Swissgear Travel Backpack
The Swissgear Travel Backpack was designed specifically for digital nomads with large laptops. Secure tablet compartment and zippered compartment are added security features.
- Designed specifically to speed you through airport security, the 1900 ScanSmart 17-inch laptop backpack gives you the option of scanning your laptop in the case.
- Laptop compartment with zippered access for a 17-inch laptop is located inside this laptop backpack for men and women along with a padded TabletSafe iPad pocket.
- With a main compartment with an accordion file holder, and an RFID-protected organizer compartment featuring a removable key ring, multiple divider pockets, and an RFID-protected compartment, the computer bag provides effortless organization.
- Convenient To Carry
- The straps are adjustable
- Padding with airflow
- Side pocket with quick access
- Heavy to lift
5. The Osprey Ultralight Stuff Pack
Compact daypacks are dominated by Osprey. Osprey’s Best Travel Backpacks can accommodate your belongings no matter where you’re going and who you are.
- Nylon Ripstop 40D construction
- Volume is approximately 18 liters or 1098 cubic inches
- Gear or water bottle pockets with stretch mesh sides
- A comfortable harness that can be carried anywhere
- Compact and easy to carry
- Durable nylon ripstop construction
- Mesh air harness
- Straps not on chest
- Becomes bulky and uncomfortable
6. The Pacsafe Venturesafe Backpack
The Pacsafe Venturesafe Backpack will ensure you have the most secure weekend ever. The 5-point anti-theft features ensure safety and security.
- Design antitheft – Zippers which are secure and resistant to abrasions and punctures (they are also padlocked). Steel mesh fabric ensures maximum security from cutting. Padlock included for locking bag to object.
- 2* Lockable Main Compartments: The main compartment opens suitcase-style and the outer one opens quickly. There are also 2* Zipper Interior Pockets and 1* Padded Laptop Sleeve (which fits a 15-inch notebook). Also, there are 2* Side Pockets for bottles or umbrellas.
- Comfy and large
- Convinient: Check-in or carry-on
- Zippered front pocket
- Holds a 15-inch laptop
- A mesh pocket inside holds a water bottle and toiletries
- Capacity limited
- Only for light travel
7. The Osprey Atmos AG 65
The Osprey Atmos is one of the Best Travel Backpacks because of its lightness.
- A suspension system that makes you feel as if you are carrying less weight than you are
- A harness and hipbelt that adjust on-the-fly to fit your body
- Front stretch mesh pocket for quick storage of rain gear or extra layers
- Top lid is removable and has dual zipper pockets and web attachment points
- A hydration reservoir sleeve is included that fits a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- Pockets on hip belts that zip up
- Sleeping pad straps are removable
- Safety whistle on sternum strap
- Side pockets with mesh access
- The side mesh pockets for the water bottles are hard to reach
8. The Medium Expandable Knack Pack
The Medium Expandable Knack Pack is perfect for commuters and those who travel for business.
- Organize your belongings easily with the two large compartments each measuring 47cm *33cm *16cm (18.5*12.9*6.2 inches). A laptop compartment has an elastic strap to fix the laptop in place inside the compartment.
- With USB Charging: Provides an easy external USB port for charging your phone while on the move. Very handy and stylish.
- The thick shoulder strap reduces the burden on your shoulders. The mesh padding on the back ensures comfort and breathability.
- Waterproof surface made of PVC fabric, protects laptops from rain, water, and dust. Strong manual line, scratch-resistant.
- Key leash that can be removed
- For laptops up to 15 inches, padded pocket
- Fabric that is water-resistant
- A pocket for a water bottle
- Pocket for sunglasses lined with fleece
- Smaller capacity than most other travel backpacks
9. The Waterfly Crossbody Backpack
The Waterfly Crossbody Backpack keeps your essentials close at hand. There are still side pockets for storing your phone, keys, tissues, sanitizer, and wallet despite its size.
- Stay Organized: Size: 7 x 3.5 x 15 inches /18 x 9 x 38 cm. Several compartments inside let you keep small items like makeup, tissue, keys, etc., and it has a front zipper bag and buckle bag for storing iPad mini, iPhone 7 Plus, power band, etc. It holds 2.4 inch (diameter) bottles in its 6 inch (high) mesh pocket.
- The earphone hole on the front of the device is hidden, providing easy access to your earphones. This allows you to listen to music anywhere and anytime.
- Material: The shoulder strap and the back of the bag are made of breathable material, which gives you unmatched comfort when traveling, hiking and so on.
- Hidden earphone jack
- Strap is reversible and adjustable
- Pocket on front isn’t secure
10. The Nomatic 40L Travel Bag
Working while traveling? The Nomatic is a great choice. With its sleek design, you’ll look professional and stylish on trips. This Best Travel Backpacks can convert from a backpack to a duffel in under a minute.
- A patented design lets you switch between a duffle and backpack. The straps won’t dangle! The 40L travel bag is perfect for trips to the gym, the office, and more.
- Inside the pockets, you’ll find pockets built specifically for shoes, liquids, and technology. In addition to the full perimeter zipper, the bag has RFID safe pockets, mesh pockets, a cord pass through with an easy access pocket, water bottle holders, water resistant pockets, two pairs of shoe pockets, and more.
- A strap that converts
- Padding is ample
- Accessible pockets
- A little too large
- Backside isn’t breathable
In case you’re planning a trip to the wilderness, digital nomading, or travelling for business, you should invest in a great travel backpack. Choose a bag that will be your companion for days, weeks, or months. You will save time, effort, and even money with a well-chosen backpack. It is important to take this process seriously so that you have a smooth and secure trip. If you’re having trouble selecting a Best Travel Backpacks, consider the key features we discussed and the suggestions we offered.
Also Read : 10 Best Night Creams for Glowing Skin